Bright and breezy .... (so is the weather)

30th July 2026 (Thursday)     09.20 .... we have a lovely morning;   'bright. breezy and warm'

grand morning to be on holiday.    I'm feeling 'bright eyed and bushy tailed' this morning;  and it's a good drying day so there's a washing on the line.     The 'plan' is to go along to Methil and annoy Alice;   she has also been 'under the weather';   of course, it was wet yesterday!    Must 'go' slight 'flap on';  the 'Troops'  are coming!

17.30    I have been busy today:  but it was too hot in the afternoon for me being active.   However I worked really hard in the morning!   

Nearly forgot;  the 'Slight Flap On', of morning time, has been upgraded to 'Flap on State - Serious' now.   I will do some work after dinner.

It was 'hot' this morning ;  I was glad to get in to Sainsbury's cool areas.    The shop was quieter than usual, with no queues at the checkouts;  so a successful, and happy mission in fact.   We went back to Alice's to have lunch and coffee, before I bumbled my way back to The Royal Burgh.    Alice's garden is looking braw just now;  so I took a few flower photographs.

21.45   I'm excited tonight looking forward to Emily, John and Great Grandsons, Henry and Austen coming.   I suspect that I might feel 'auld'!   And I also suspect that to Henry , and Austen I will I will be 'auld'!   I must get a load of photographs of us together;  once they've got used to me.   

I haven't been able to do all the 'work' I wanted done;  today is the best my breathing has been for a few weeks.    I'm older than I used to be, but not as old as I'll be tomorrow!

I'd better get off to bed, because 'The Troops' are travelling overnight, and could arrive early in the morning.




Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Overcast ....

Windy and wet .....