Nice morning ....

3rd July 2026 (Friday)     10.00 .... It's a nice morning, with a sky that has mix of clouds and blue

bits (5/8 clouds) clouds coming over on a moderate NW wind (some of the clouds look like healthy shower clouds);    drizzle is mentioned for later in the afternoon evening.  Joggers have been  noted, going down, and up, Ferry Road;  plus a wheen o' cars going down Ferry Road.    It's a morning to be doing things;  in my case 'doing' is limited tae no' very much, but is enjoyable just the same.    

20.30    I often wonder why I am tired by evening time;  but when I think about it, I 'potter about',  more or less, all the time, from when I get up, until lunchtime, then have a rest until 16.00 then begin all over again until 18.00. when I have dinner then settle down to watch the TV.

21.45    'JB' and a friend (I'll get the details later) have been walking the last part of the 'English Way Pilgrimage Route to Santiago.   In medieval times, when pilgrimage was at it's peak, the 'English Route was by boat from England to a port in Spain then finish the pilgrimage on foot.    

Our two modern pilgrims would probably fly out to Spain to join the 'English Pilgrimage Route.  This will entitle 'JB', and his pal, to wear the scallop badges, that you buy only in in Santiago;  having done the pilgrimage.    Well done 'Troops'!

John ('JB")) sent five photographs to my Frameo, and I've been able to photograph four of them.... I'm sure the one I have yet to get is of the two of them at the start!    My Frameo is set at 'random' so it's pot luck as to how long I have to sit to get that last photograph.    That's the kind of job I do when I'm resting in the afternoon.   Of course I could read the 'rools' and find out how to find individual photographs.   I'll do that in bed tonight.

The light rain that was forecast has arrived to water the flower tubs;  this rain should keep them wet

until the next spell of light rain on Sunday.    I'm starting to think that John's Pilgrimage is working!

Plan for tomorrow?..... finish making up the bed for Jackie (Auchnagatt) arriving on Sunday evening.   She will be staying for a could of nights, then moving to Students Residence in St Andrews.... for her Classical Guitar Annual 'get thegither'.    

Today's photographs!   Top - my clean patio.    Michael cleaned it with stuff to rake off the green mould, and it certainly worked!    Middle - John walking part of he 'English Way' to Santiago de Compostela,  and bottom - The Cathedral at Santiago de Compostela.


Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Overcast ....

Windy and wet .....