28th October 2015

(Wednesday) .... 10.30    We have a nice foggy, dreich morning!     What do you do on ‘nice dreich foggy mornings’?    Go out and get some nice ‘dreich, foggy photographs’ of course!    Well... that’s what I did.    Bunged the
Kilconquhar
wellies in the car boot then took orf for Kilconquhar where there’s stubble field that  you can wander through and get a different angle on things.     That is “iggzactly” what I did.     I’m pleased enough with the resulting photographs, but not with the wet feet, having left the wellies in the boot.    I get excited when I see what I want to ‘get on with’.... and tend to forget mundane things like putting on wellies.    I’m happy!    “Puku” isn’t:   happy i.e.     “Puku” is looking forward to the ‘Lunch” in the Colinsburgh Town Hall today, but lunch time seems an awfie long way orf!
22.00     I suppose we have to admit it;   the weather was horrid today.     We had fog with light rain that turned to fog with heavy rain by mid-afternoon .... not ‘pretty’
Kilconquhar
weather at all.   Yet, in spite of the weather, I have had a lot of enjoyment ‘today’;  even getting my feet wet, though unwelcome, was worth it for the photos I got. 

  The ‘Lunch’ at Colinsburgh was, as all our EKC Church events are, excellent, with the company, food, and happy banter, more than making up for the miserable weather outside:  in fact you’d have thought the sun was shining going by the noise in Colinsburgh Town Hall this lunchtime!   I blame Lexie for that!       

Tomorrow I have an early start as “Sooper Buggy” is going to “George’s Garage” in St Monans.    One of the tyres is losing pressure and needs ‘topping up’ every 48 hours, so that’s going to be fixed.   (Probably a nail).     From St Monans I’m taking the X60 bus to Kirkcaldy, where I’ll spend the morning, and have lunch.    By the time I
Colinsburgh
get back to St Monans the car should be fixed.... and I might even be back in time to go to the ‘Drop in Cafe’ on the way home.     

The weather forecast for tomorrow is better;  sunny after midday (maybe).    The sun makes a big difference as to how we ‘feel’.    I enjoyed myself today because I was out to get ‘wet’ photographs;   but I much prefer going after ‘sunny’ ones.

Photographs : Top – Kilconquhar, Middle – Kilconquhar, and Bottom – Colinsburgh, East End;   all three taken today.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....