Cloudy ....
now; but rain is forecast to drift over after midday. Not a washing day. I'll be ready to go to Leven after I have another cuppa, to do some shopping before the weekend.
15.30 As with most shopping trips there isn't really very much to report; there did seem to be lot of dithering shoppers in Sainsbury's, but that is probably caused by people wanting the best value for their money. Everything is much more expensive nowadays!... and that is all over the World... aye... even in the USA!. Why? .... mostly caused by the disastrous policies of President Trump. Hey.... I enjoyed that mini moan.
The shopping didn't take long, and we were back at the Alice HQ, well ready for lunch; and sorting out the 'World' at the same time! After lunch coffee followed that, before I set of home; dropping Alice off at Leven on the way. Light rain started to hit the cat windscreen just after I dropped Alice off; and it has been with us ever since. However, the rain should fade away in the evening; the Kinghorn Weather Cam is already showing promising signs.
20.30 We've just had a really bonnie spell of sunshine; I thought about going out for a run in the car, but the sun disappeared behind the clouds putting an end to that 'plan'. Anyway it's going to be sunny tomorrow with a moderate Westerly breeze so I might go out somewhere tomorrow.
Roses have been bonnie this year; they're bonnie every year but they seem to be enjoying the early Autumn weather, and are bursting into flower again The's in spite of being neglected.
I've had a restful day; and I needed that after the 'flap' I got into yesterday with that "I've got loads o' time I'll have a cuppa!" I do some stupid things and that was definitely one of them! Anyway I'm glad I was in time to attend Joyce's Celebration of Life Service!
Tomorrow I'll make up Michael's bed; I'm hoping to be a bit more active tomorrow. Michael arrives
on Saturday! And 'JB' is coming up sometime in October; dates still to be finalised.
Blob is claiming his 'Winter' territory!


