Bright and breezy ....
10th October 2026 (Saturday) 09.15 .... 'Flap on', 'kettle on'; 'JB' is on the X61 from
Edinburgh arriving in Elie about 10.30! I'm near enough organised, having done some ooverin', but no dustin' , before I went to bed last night. I'll loup intae the car, and be up at Elie just after 10.00' , with the camera. Ye Gods; I wondered what the noise was; it was a low flying helicopter! Off to have the cuppa , the kettle will have boiled by now! We have have a lovely morning, though cold out in the open. I haven't been out, but the folk I've seen going up, and down Ferry Road, are all wearing warm jackets!
Edinburgh arriving in Elie about 10.30! I'm near enough organised, having done some ooverin', but no dustin' , before I went to bed last night. I'll loup intae the car, and be up at Elie just after 10.00' , with the camera. Ye Gods; I wondered what the noise was; it was a low flying helicopter! Off to have the cuppa , the kettle will have boiled by now! We have have a lovely morning, though cold out in the open. I haven't been out, but the folk I've seen going up, and down Ferry Road, are all wearing warm jackets!
