Murky morning ....


6th  February 2019 (Wednesday) .... 09.00    We have another murky morning .... and, although not actually raining, it looks like it could rain at any time;   a good morning for staying ‘in’ and honing my coughing technique.    Yes, I have ‘ the cough’ that half the residents of Uckfield have.... maybe even half of Sussex.    When ‘downtown’ , (not that I’m going ‘downtown’ today), it’s like being in a flock of coughing sheep.   But, hey ho, it means that my cold is on the move.    I think.
Everyone is out working just now so I’m i/c;  actually I’m also working;  I’m waiting for a delivery van!    It’s stressful ‘work’ so I’d better make myself a cuppa.


12.00     The sky has brightened up and we nearly had a sunny spell;   and ... it is 12c so pleasantly warm.     Janice and I plan to go shopping once the delivery van has been;  unless it doesn’t arrive until late in the afternoon, which would be too late for the shopping. 

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Overcast ....

Nice morrrrrrrrrrning .....